For a couple that doesn't get out much, we still know how to have a great time!
Kristen and Scott came down to East Bay after work and we/they golfed 9 holes. I think Kristen lasted 5, maybe.

I assure you that this photo is not photoshopped. These are actually Tadd's feet. Ah, the legs of a golfer.

We even saw one of the foxes that has made a den on the course! I swear Tadd was so excited to show them to me, that we may not have left that night if we'd not seen one.

Just a lil' tired.

Our golfing partners.

And us. Getting sick of seeing us yet?

Naturally, we had to hit up Red Mango after a long round of golf.
We so enjoyed our night with these two party people!
3 comments:
tadd's tan line/white socks are sweeeeeet.
We definitely think so!
Yay! I loved that we saw you guys golfing. Clint loved that fox and was sad we didn't have a camera to get pictures of it...the fox actually tried to eat my ball and took it away with it...it was pretty funny!
Post a Comment