Monday, July 6, 2009

...Born on the 4th of July!

I love the 4th of July. Love it.

This year's festivities did not disappoint, and truly, they never do!

Lunchtime was spent at my parent's house with lots of watermelon, which is good enough of a meal for me. Unfortunately, Tadd had to work until close. Stupid golf course...

Jack also performed a Rock Show for us, and did some tricks on the trampoline. That kid is one heck of a performer.

After a quick visit to see Celina (I miss her!) I headed up to Provo for the Cox Family Cul-De-Sac of Fire!

Tadd was able to close up the golf course a little early, and joined us as soon as he could.

Tadd and the dudes throwing snaps. Griffin thought the snaps might be fun to eat...

Shaley and her boyfriend, Roman. We sure like this guy!

I sure love this guy!

Aunt Lacey and Crew-Man!

The family getting ready for the fireworks!

Whitney, Ethan, their boys, Haley and Jon also joined us!

Van loved that cotton candy!

Little Aves with her sparkler

Crewsie and me. He can finally say my name and it's the cutest thing.

All the Cox girls! We look so festive!

The Leishman family in their sweet tie-dye shirts! I love this idea for 4th of July attire.

Just the little Van boy, who I love to pieces!

Tadd and Chris in their "element".


I love these shots of the fireworks.

Heading to the edge of Grandview Hill in the back of Chris' truck.

Whethan and the boys had the same idea!

I LOVE the 4th!


I think Tadd is going to fall apart when we leave all these neices and nephews behind. Let's not even talk about what a wreck I'm going to be. We love our families!

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

you look hot. seriously.
glad you had a good fourth!

Danny and Shalayne said...

your hair is darling! We miss you at Nu Skin!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I miss you more.

now lets swim.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |