These days, I have to buy my nephew's affection. Kids these days...
Luckily, I love this kid and I was glad to spend a day with him!
The two boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves, and Jack loved getting a Happy Meal at McDonalds. His mom, you may know her...Rookie-Cookie, makes him fancy things like flank steak and edamame hummus.
Then we headed to the theater to see Up in 3D. Such a cute movie!
Creepy thing happened while we were there...the movie had been playing for about 10 minutes when they paused it, turned the lights on, and a few cops came in to search the theater for some guy, who happened to be hiding out near the back all alone. They escorted him out, and luckily he left without an argument. CREEPY!
Then Jack and I headed to Terra Mia for some gelato! That boy likes chocolate, and wow...gelato is sticky stuff!
Then we headed to the theater to see Up in 3D. Such a cute movie!Creepy thing happened while we were there...the movie had been playing for about 10 minutes when they paused it, turned the lights on, and a few cops came in to search the theater for some guy, who happened to be hiding out near the back all alone. They escorted him out, and luckily he left without an argument. CREEPY!
Then Jack and I headed to Terra Mia for some gelato! That boy likes chocolate, and wow...gelato is sticky stuff!The next week Jack and I went to 7 Peaks, and had such a great time!
Whit - I promise I sunblocked Jack multiple times, I'm so sorry about his sunburn!
Whit - I promise I sunblocked Jack multiple times, I'm so sorry about his sunburn!
I'm really going to miss this boy when we move away! :(

5 comments:
you are such a great aunt!! seriously-your going to be such a great mom, when are ya gonna have one of your own??? LOL! :0) i am gonna miss you in dance! i will keep up with your life through your blog though. You are such a darling person, i am glad i got to know you!!
Meg :0)
I wish we could've seen up in 3-D! I probably would've freaked out and left if I saw some creepo get arrested. That's nuts!
You will be such a great mama! You already are such a wonderful aunt.
Hey! You probably don't know me but if you remeber Natalie Corless? She is my sister and your mom taught me in Drama so I just wanted to leave a comment!!! I was looking at pictures of Natalie and you are in alot of them!
McKenzie Corless
Natalie Pearson now actually. Sorry
Post a Comment