Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stevie's Wonder

Steve (FIL) caught some great shots standing at the bottom of the hill, this first one was my favorite...


Madi and I were dubbed the daredevils, so all new tubings ideas were tested on us

Well...except for this one! Lacey, Tadd and I made a chain, and the best part is that we ended up slingshoting Lacey around from back to front!



Aw, gotta love Mazie!


Jack was being a little wuss after a ride or two down the hill, so Whit and I joined forces. I readied myself on a tube, and then she threw him on me and pushed me down! All was going well until 3 feet down the hill we hit an ice chunk and went flying! (Picture C). And I especially love the pic of Lacey having the time of her life!



Ava also had qualms with our sledding adventure, so Tysen threw her on Tadd without notice and sent her down the hill! They made it much further, and she laughed the whole way down! It wasn't until they stopped at the bottom that she started crying again!

And thus ends the sledding pictorals.
Until next time...

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I want to go sledding. NOW

Steph said...

You're the fun Aunt, huh? The one who will still do all the cool stuff with the kids and be good at it. I'm the old crotchity one who says "no". haha

Ok, I figured it out...you with dark hair=Kirsten Stewart! It's been buggin' me trying to figure out who you kinda remind me of right now. I think she's beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |