Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All Things Beautiful

I have a thing for giraffes. Ask Husband about the time(s) I begged him to buy me a cast iron giraffe for sale outside of Tepanyaki for a future nursery.

I could easily gaze at this giraffe card for ample amounts of time...well, and the other lovely cards by this artist: http://thepapernut.com/

4 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

its cute.

My cousin also has a thing for Giraffes.


BUY IT NOW

Emily said...

ooooh i love those!

Kar said...

Aah, the iron animals outside Typanyaki. A random lot of treasures. Tell me, do you know if that was a one time thing? Or is it like a traveling iron animal sale and it'll be back this year. Whitney and I always meant to stop by.

Mal Robin said...

I remember when you wanted that giraffe... I must say, its fantastic... too bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |