Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lovely

I subscribe to many a blog...MANY. I really should update my subscriptions since I find myself skipping over the same postings in iGoogle on a daily basis.

There are a number of blogs I subscribe to that I NEVER skip over (that includes yours), and one such blog is Cup of Jo. Today she posted an adorable necklace by a designer I now have romanical feelings for. Her jewelry is delicate, feminine and charming (too many adjectives?)! I believe I may need to collect every piece in her SOC-CHIC Collection.
Check her out!

3 comments:

Ashley Thalman said...

thanks for nothing. i do not need another thing on my want list.

● C E L I N A ● said...

ou read mine for real right?

Shanicherie said...

Hey, the law I'm talking about ... I'm not totally clear on it, but I think that things cannot be sold anymore that are geared towards the age 12 and under if there hasn't been lead testing done on them. I think. Like I said, not sure about the exact crap, but it's along those lines. Sad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |