Tuesday, January 27, 2009

People News

A few things from the most recent People magazine:
  • I am super weirded out that Deb and Dexter (from Dexter) were recently married!
  • Charlotte Church has TWO kids? Isn't she 16 or something?
  • Really Ben and Jen? You named your daughter Seraphina Rose?
  • Happy 45th birthday Michelle Obama! (Jan 17th)
  • Joan Rivers is crazy. How sad would you be if your mom made you get a nose job at 18?
  • Loving the pic of President Obama with four former presidents in the Oval Office.
  • Drew Barrymore at the Golden Globes. Love.
  • Who is Kaycee Stroh? Not too familiar with the HSM star, but cool that her LDS wedding was featured in People.

The End

7 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

SHE WORE A CAPE

vom

Jess Perry said...

What is HSM? But thanks for the update...how are you? How are things going?

cat+tadd=sam said...

High School Musical, c'mon Jess! Things are good, how are you!

kecia said...

funny tidbit-my family is friends with the higginsons-who is the guy who married Kaycee Stroh

Erin said...

I didn't know any of those things,so thank you. I'm definitely going to look up that Mormon girl. Especially if she wore a cape. Good heavens. Forget Prop 8, what will they think of us now?

Steph said...

Thanks for the update. I haven't had time to indulge in my reading as of late. What's up with Seraphina? For real? Gross.

Rachel Murray said...

Wow, thanks for the update. Now I don't have to worry about how I'm going to read the magazine without anyone noticing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |