Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dear Crest on 7th

Thank you for employing my sister in your General Store for the past 2+ years
Thank you for financially assisting in my PB Twix & Diet Coke combo addiction
Thank you for giving your store a much needed face lift by hiring the prettiest employee you've ever had

Thank you for your massive array of sweets

Thank you Nu Skin (almost the same as Crest) for hiring this rare beauty, Bree Nelson, to work in my department

Thank you for your bright, colorful walls that made me feel happy while I consumed polish dogs and Smart Corn. Yum.

Thank you, THANK YOU for your unlimited supply of my Elixir of Life. How I will miss my ridiculously discounted nectar.
(What a post to begin the New Year!)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks from me too I had many a diet coke runs there while your sis was working :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

Sad day for us. Happy day for Mal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |