I had this conversation with a friend at lunch today while at Bajio enjoying a kids quesidilla. Odd conversation, right? Well, Kristen dared to claim that Bajio's kids quesidilla with ranch, Mexican rice and black beans would be her last meal. WHOA, dream big.
If I were a dirty, rotten prisoner on death row, I think I'd request a five course meal beginning with Cheesecake Factory's Roasted Artichoke as my appetizer. My next course would be my Mom's Chicken Tamale Pie. At this point, I'd need a long Diet Coke break, assuming the prison guards are kind enough to allow it.
Ahhh, once I've quenched my thirst, I'd move onto a Cafe Rio Pork Salad, sans rice and beans. Wow, at this point I'll probably burst, so maybe the five course meal was a little too adventurous. Unless I think of another dish I MUST have, I'll move onto dessert.
For the last and final food I will ever taste (this is getting pretty morose) I would ask for Fried Ice Cream from Los Hermanos. Maybe two of them. With a cherry on top.
My last meal says a lot about how much I eat out...SAD. I need to change that. Whitney, a little help?
What would your last meal be?
4 comments:
So funny because once at Colby's parents during a sunday dinner we had this conversation. So, we each picked our top five and his cute sister each month picks one person and makes a small sample of each meal for everyone. We picked five main courses, five sides, two desserts, and one drink. You can imagine how full we all get each time.
RUBY RIVER RIB-EYE, MEDIUM WELL.
'NUF SAID
i would choose some exotic meal from afar just to make those idiots who wrongfully locked me up me pay in time and effort. then i would ask for a side of something simple to make sure i got to fill my gut before i met my maker.
Chips and Salsa. Lots of it. And a diet dr. pepper.
Post a Comment