Things you could write about: 1. What happened to your jacket 2. SNOW DAY (with a picture of you standing backwards to avoid ugliness) 3. Reasons Nick should buy you a present 4. Reasons why I am your favorite. 5. What you want for Christmas 6. Reasons you LOVE your job 7. Reasons your HATE your job 8. notes on the contacts your a closing 9. song lyrics for people to guess 10. favorite christmas memories 11. favorite movie lines of all time 12. the latest episode of what ever TV series you are watching on DVD 13. Reasons why I need VPN access
I've noticed you've been slacking, not that I'm any better by any means, it's just that you were pretty loyal, blogging almost daily, but you're losing one of your fans here, so you better get back to it...
3 comments:
Things you could write about:
1. What happened to your jacket
2. SNOW DAY (with a picture of you standing backwards to avoid ugliness)
3. Reasons Nick should buy you a present
4. Reasons why I am your favorite.
5. What you want for Christmas
6. Reasons you LOVE your job
7. Reasons your HATE your job
8. notes on the contacts your a closing
9. song lyrics for people to guess
10. favorite christmas memories
11. favorite movie lines of all time
12. the latest episode of what ever TV series you are watching on DVD
13. Reasons why I need VPN access
and so on
your a = You are
I've noticed you've been slacking, not that I'm any better by any means, it's just that you were pretty loyal, blogging almost daily, but you're losing one of your fans here, so you better get back to it...
Post a Comment