Tadd was practically as giddy as a school boy with anticipation. Neph-Jack loves "gloffing" so we only thought it fitting to give him his own set of golf clubs for Christmas!

All we wanted to see was that look of glee of his face, and we got exactly what we wanted.


3 comments:
OH my gosh, that is so cute! I love his little shaved head too! So glad you got those pictures, they're so priceless!
Caitlyn, how much does your sister charge to makeover a whole blog? I'm so sick of mine.
I guess I coulda emailed her myself...I just wanted a comment from you! :) So thanks! And I know...I seriously drool over Bree's (and all those cute girls) pictures on their blog. I know I could handle it and it would probably be the best experience of my life, but...still don't want to wish it on myself ya know? Let me know what Megan says!
Post a Comment