*Photo courtesy of my Samsung
I'm speechless.
work it girl.
Priceless.You were brave to snap the photo!
Tell me this isn't real.
but did you REALLY take this? Cuz if you did, you are my new hero. forever.
Absolutely I really took it. HE didn't even notice, so sly I am.
threw up in my mouth
That picture makes me laugh. It was so funny seeing it in real life.
Thank you for that!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm speechless.
work it girl.
Priceless.
You were brave to snap the photo!
Tell me this isn't real.
but did you REALLY take this? Cuz if you did, you are my new hero. forever.
Absolutely I really took it. HE didn't even notice, so sly I am.
threw up in my mouth
That picture makes me laugh. It was so funny seeing it in real life.
Thank you for that!!
Post a Comment