Things I Just Don't Care About:
My regrowth. I spend enough time caring for other's regrowth, I don't have time to worry about my own.
Matching my clothes
Watching sports (looks like Lindey and I have a lot in common!), especially football.
A spic and span clean house
Using my favorite swear words
Increasing my cup size. I'd actually be perfectly happy to see my cup size decrease.
The need to create. I don't care to be crafty. Why craft when I can pay someone who will?
Eating organically. Gag.
Getting my teeth checked regularly
Pinching pennies, although I should
Brand new mass-produced furniture. I like the old stuff found in thrift stores and friend's storage units.
My Diet Coke addiction
A clean car
Getting any presents for Christmas
Showering everyday (wow, do I care if anything is clean?)
Cooking. I just don't.
Here is what my dear ol' husband does not care about:
Reading other people's blogs
Drinking Diet Coke
Professional athletes that do stupid things and expect the human race to feel bad for them.
Being rich one day
Getting any presents for Christmas (with the both of us not caring, makes Christmas easy-peasy!)
Talking golf off the course (Tadd is napping so I added this one in)
So, friendlings...what do you not care about? Do tell, just as others around the blog world have, such as my sissy.
4 comments:
you have the most entertaining blog! so we are headed up to provo next sat and we HAVE to get together this time. plan a date!! I also might need a hair cut :)
You are hilarious Caitlyn! I loved that post. I should give it a go :)
I usually read your blog in Google Reader. But today, I clicked on it. I love your new design!
Its been a week and you haven't blogger....WTF
Post a Comment