I want your purse and maybe your car. I did pretty good today, I filled my 1/2 tank and it cost me 24.00. I loved it. This summer it would have cost me 45.00. SICK!
I want your purse and maybe your car. I did pretty good today, I filled my 1/2 tank and it cost me 24.00. I loved it. This summer it would have cost me 45.00. SICK!
3 comments:
It's so exciting when you find hidden money in pockets. I love it.
I want your purse and maybe your car. I did pretty good today, I filled my 1/2 tank and it cost me 24.00. I loved it. This summer it would have cost me 45.00. SICK!
I want your purse and maybe your car. I did pretty good today, I filled my 1/2 tank and it cost me 24.00. I loved it. This summer it would have cost me 45.00. SICK!
Post a Comment