8 favorite shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. Friends
4. House
5. Desperate Housewives
6. What Not to Wear
7. Dirty Jobs
8. How It's Made
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Did Jennie's hair
2. Watched Friends
3. Bought cute things for my nephews
4. Cuddled with my darling husband
5. Ate a delightful lunch Celina made for me
6. Mailed out a bracelet to an executive
7. Oh my gosh! I can't think of 8 things I did!
8.
8 things to look forward to...
1. Christmas with family
2. Thanksgiving break
3. Winning the lottery so I can get laser hair removal
4. My bonus tomorrow
5. Clear skin, someday
6. Stuffed Manicotti in the oven (don't be ridiculous people, Jennie made it)
7. Summer
8. Having some of those little things you call kids
8 Favorite restaurants...
1. Chili's
2. PF Changs
3. CPK
4. Melting Pot
5. Zupas
6. Carrabas
7. Rumbi
8. And...Del Taco
8 things on my wish list...
1. A live in maid to do my laundry
2. Auxiliary input for my car
3. Frye boots
4. Clear skin
5. 10 more seasons of Friends
6. For frappuchinno's to be removed from the Do Not Drink list of the W.O.W.
7. An old 1900's home to love to bits
8. New shears
Feel free to "be tagged" if you so desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment