I love your Rain boots... I really like the green ones.. I need some out here it is crapy weather..
I want rainboots (and to be invited to rainboot day)
Bailey would have loved those! She got some for her birthday and when she sees them she is going to be THRILLED!
I LOVE your green rainboots. They are so dang cute! Where'd you get them?
Have I ever told you how much I admire your fashion sense? Seriously, I do!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your Rain boots... I really like the green ones.. I need some out here it is crapy weather..
I love your Rain boots... I really like the green ones.. I need some out here it is crapy weather..
I want rainboots (and to be invited to rainboot day)
Bailey would have loved those! She got some for her birthday and when she sees them she is going to be THRILLED!
I LOVE your green rainboots. They are so dang cute! Where'd you get them?
Have I ever told you how much I admire your fashion sense? Seriously, I do!
Post a Comment