Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Most Important

Today is Thanksgiving, and since I've thoroughly slacked on posting three things I'm grateful for each day, I wanted to list today the three most important things in my life that I am most thankful for.

1. The Gospel. Where would I be without it? It's so comforting to know that my Heavenly Father loves me, and cares for me. He wants to see me happy, and has created a plan for me to be eternally happy. I'm so thankful for the gift of prayer. I feel so blessed to have the ability to speak with Him anytime I please, and furthermore, knowing that He will answer me in due time is such an immense blessing. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ, and what He sacrificed to allow me eternal happiness. The atonement is such an amazing gift!

2. My Family. I have not one, but two wonderful families. I don't even know where to start with this one! Bottom line: I have a rockin' family, and I am so blessed to have awesome in-laws! I truly enjoy the time I get to spend with both families, and I lucked out even more to have them both nearby! I love each and every member of my family for too many reasons to list!

3. My Husband. There is so much I could say about Tadd, but I'll start to get all mushy and weepy, so it's best to keep this short. I love Tadd with all my heart, and feel so lucky to be loved unconditionally by him. I am his sweetheart, and he is mine. Tadd is so kind, and soft spoken. He has never raised his voice at me, and although may not be the most sentimental or thoughtful person (bless his heart), I always know my best interest is in his mind, and all he's trying to do is love me more and more. Tadd is so patient, which can't be said about myself, and is a constant example to me of patience, giving and love. I'm so grateful I'm stuck with this man!

1 comment:

The Westovers said...

Happy Turkey day! I miss you, I am thinking about coming back to dance, life has just been crazy!! I didn't know you worked for Nuskin, I totally am incharge of your guys holiday shop party at Costco and I was in charge last year! I can't wait to see you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |