Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Boys vs. Girls

I am about to end the suspense from THIS post.

Our team dazzled the distributors with a good old fashioned DANCE OFF! Let me introduce you to the dudes:

(Excuse me for not narrating these photos, PS there are millions, but you'll find they speak for themselves)

I apologize for those of you that do not think these pictures are hilarious...because they are. White boys shakin' their thang and calling to the crowd "What yo momma said!"

Now let me introduce you to the ladies of the Sales Team...
Now you must understand the office rivalry we've created since our last regional meeting in January...we had to settle it ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Anticipating the crowd's choice after a requested encore...
...
...
...
and the GIRL'S walk away triumphant! Hands down!
Ahhh...victory is a sweet, sweet thing.

4 comments:

whitneyingram said...

I miss Nick.

Mal Robin said...

I second that. And third it. Fourth. Fifth. In fact I reserve all other missing Nick spots.

kecia said...

do you guys EVER work?

Jeff said...

Thanks so much for posting the pictures of the dance. I saw the video and it was hilarious!! But I love the pictures!!

Katie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |