Another Force for Good thingie. We volunteered at The Women and Children Crisis Center, and wow, that was eyeopening. I have a very hard time with things like this.
The fact that this center is even necessary makes me physically ill. I look forward to the day that child molesters and abusers burn in hell. Whoa, did I just say that?
I support your "burn in hell" statement. My sister works with women and children in that situation - and the stories she tells, and the women who have been KILLED by their partners.
4 comments:
remember how that place was sick?
remember how NO ONE would have come if we weren't there?
remember how I got pulled over on my way there for speeding? and the cop found my phone on my trunk?
Remember how I JUST SAW YOU driving home???
also I look SICK in that picture...LOVE IT ♥
I support your "burn in hell" statement. My sister works with women and children in that situation - and the stories she tells, and the women who have been KILLED by their partners.
There isn't a hole deep enough in hell . . .
Hear Hear on the burn in hell statement.
Post a Comment