Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
cute pic! I like your hair that color!
not that I don't like it now....you look fabulous in any color
funny side note.. My little seester TWO years ago was blog stalking (creeeppperrr)and happened to find a picture of Mall's AMAZING ring and now is SET on having one similar when she gets hitched!LOVE IT
I love your hair!!
Her ring is so pretty, don't know why i have never seen it...weird!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cute pic! I like your hair that color!
not that I don't like it now....you look fabulous in any color
not that I don't like it now....you look fabulous in any color
funny side note..
My little seester TWO years ago was blog stalking (creeeppperrr)
and happened to find a picture of Mall's AMAZING ring and now is SET on having one similar when she gets hitched!
LOVE IT
I love your hair!!
Her ring is so pretty, don't know why i have never seen it...weird!
Post a Comment