With Valentine's Day next week-ish, there are sweet-themed things all over the internet. One site in particular caught my eye.
And I think I'd like all these things, or rather, I know of some people who would appreciate these little trinkets and such.
I would make Tadd an elaborate Valentine's breakfast of toast and Diet Mt Dew if I had this.
Could I wear this on Valentine's? It's just so lovely and spring-y.
And doesn't everyone need a giant plush anatomically correct heart?
Ok, I don't really like this at all.
Ms. Tiger Lily teapot may just be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
I've never been to Serendipity, but who hasn't raved about their frozen hot chocolate? With this Tadd and I could experience it at home!
4 comments:
So, the Mo's Bacon Bar? We had Mo's Bacon Chocolate Chip pancakes on Christmas morning. They were actually pretty good. There's only a "hint" of bacon.
I want that scarf!! I'll send you my address so you can get my valentine's day gift off to me asap!
um, i had to read your description to realize that the red stuffed thing was a heart. hmmmmmmm.
that toast thing though, is pre awesome.
So that bacon thing, I would totally love it.
Post a Comment