Were you really wearing them underneath your jeggings?
Been doin it for years sister....but I will give you this one!ALSOBESSTTT socks to do that with is Banana Republic boot sock!They are like butter for your feet, nice a cushy but just long enough to cover a high boothappy shopping
Oh, actually I hate socks. I wear not socks with boots. Yes, even in the winter and that's only because I know it's gross to go without socks.
dude. you are behind.even ellie knows this trick:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Were you really wearing them underneath your jeggings?
Been doin it for years sister....
but I will give you this one!
ALSO
BESSTTT socks to do that with is Banana Republic boot sock!
They are like butter for your feet, nice a cushy but just long enough to cover a high boot
happy shopping
Oh, actually I hate socks. I wear not socks with boots. Yes, even in the winter and that's only because I know it's gross to go without socks.
dude. you are behind.
even ellie knows this trick:)
Post a Comment