...these two tied the knot, and boy am I glad they did.
I'm so lucky to have such incredible parents who love each other, and their kids. I have to say that for the set they were handed (six girls - #5 born, and #1 turned 6 two weeks later), they sure did a bitchin' job raising us; we all turned out pretty dang good. We were raised in righteousness and ever-present love, which I hope to high heaven Tadd and I can also do.
I love:
Their quirks
That I'm most definitely a product of the both of them
My relationship with each of them
Their independence
The example they set for me in so many ways
Ma and Pa, do I say this enough? I love you both more than you'll ever know!
1 comment:
We love you Caitlyn! You are one of the jewels in our crown.
And thank you for the kind words.
Post a Comment