And not just when I'm pregnant. Want to know some of the things that seriously irk me beyond belief, but are pretty stupid?
Placing a "?" before a "!" when pairing them together
Fingernails scratching on a suit coat in church
Saying "Nordstroms" instead of "Nordstrom"
When Tadd naps on Sundays, but it's ok if I do
Also, is it just me or did my stomach seeeeriously expand in a matter of 3 days?
4/16
4/19
32 weeks
YIKES!
8 comments:
Cute baby belly! You're so tiny! No wonder people wanted to know if I was having twins. I was that big when I was like 20 weeks. And nails on suit coats? Random.
What?!?!?!?!? I love the Nordstroms!!
What the What!! He must have switched positions.....
I love the baby belly and your totally not fat! I can't wait to see it in 2 weeks...I feel like mine has grown over the last 2 nights! Oh, and I"m totally one of those that puts the ? in front of the ! Just like Alice!!
I am right with you one the whole Nordstrom thing. I always hated when i worked there and people would pay with a check and they would make it out to Nordstroms...ugggh!!!
You look so cute. i can not believe you are already 32 weeks.... he will be here soon!!
Wow, already 32 weeks??!!! I did that ?! on purpose. You look adorable! Gosh I'm getting so excited for you guys!!
Your belly is so cute!!!!!!!!!!
You look so cute.. I wish we could have seen each other saturday.. I will let you know when i come out next and i will come see you.
Post a Comment