UFRA Recruit Cox!
Even better, I see a huge boost in Tadd's self-esteem, and there is nothing better than that! He has worked SO hard to obtain this, and should absolutely be proud of himself. I am just so pleased with him...so proud! So very proud! Am I sounding redundant yet?
8 comments:
Congrats to you Tadd and you Mrs Cox for supporting and being so happy of his accomplishment.
I am happy to see that great pic of you too Caitlyn, you look fabulous.
He looked so handsome last night. Just so dapper. We are proud of him too.
Yes, I am up at 4am. Can't sleep.
yay!
nice work tadd, congrats to the both of you!
Yay Congrats! Congrats to both of you I know it was hard work to support him through that... I feel like that happend fast, I swear he just started, hope it went fast for you too...
That's so great! In my opinion that's the best job there is for a husband, he'll get to be home so much with you guys. Does he already have a job with a fire department? Way to go!
That is so great! What a huge accomplishment, he's earned huge points! Plus, men in uniform are totally hot, aren't they! :)
What a great accomplishment. And what an adorable couple you are...Congratulations!!!
WOW! Congratulations. What an accomplishment.
Post a Comment