16 grueling weeks
9 lbs lost, 2 3/4 inches lost
5:30 AM alarm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Roughly 30 peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwiches for lunch
Hours and hours of intense physical training occasionally resulting in projectile vomiting
All completely worth it
Best graduation I've ever been to. Short, concise, genuinely enjoyable! And I only got teary eyed a few times, which is a huge accomplishment for me these days, yay me!
So much of our family attended Tadd's graduation, and we are so grateful for their love and support!
Best graduation I've ever been to. Short, concise, genuinely enjoyable! And I only got teary eyed a few times, which is a huge accomplishment for me these days, yay me!
So much of our family attended Tadd's graduation, and we are so grateful for their love and support!
Check out my hot husband!Tadd with his company "Team Money". Silly, silly men.
After graduation we headed to Rick and Lacey's for a graduation BBQ!
An adorable gift we received from Kecia!
Just like daddy!
We are so excited about this incredible accomplishment of Tadd's, and look forward to what this brings to our future! Wish us luck job hunting!
Just like daddy!
We are so excited about this incredible accomplishment of Tadd's, and look forward to what this brings to our future! Wish us luck job hunting!
*interested in hiring Kristin for an event? well, you should! visit pieceofcakery.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the little fireboots next to Tadd's! SO cute!!!
That is so awesome! Adorable little fireman boots, love those. Congrats!
This is all so cool! I'm so happy for you guys! Look at all these new exciting adventures you're both experiencing this year? Wow! What a year for you two!
PS I'm sorry I missed your shower! Braxton's sports schedule is insane this month...
Post a Comment