What the eff is that.
Exactly. It's actual decor. WTF
So confused, I have looked at this picture like three times. Wow!
i told my husband earlier today that i would like a personal stamp made that says "wtf?" for things like this...
I think it would creep me out in the night.Be Safe...WHAT?
who would want that??Weird!
That. is. awesome.
It must be the sick side of me, but that's hilarious! I would love to do that to someone's house sometime as a joke, but I could imagine the trouble that would ensue! Is that in your house???
seriously what is that?!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What the eff is that.
Exactly. It's actual decor. WTF
So confused, I have looked at this picture like three times. Wow!
i told my husband earlier today that i would like a personal stamp made that says "wtf?"
for things like this...
I think it would creep me out in the night.
Be Safe...WHAT?
who would want that??
Weird!
That. is. awesome.
It must be the sick side of me, but that's hilarious! I would love to do that to someone's house sometime as a joke, but I could imagine the trouble that would ensue! Is that in your house???
seriously what is that?!
Post a Comment