Yes ..ok ..!http://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com
HA HA HA.watch out, the poof will come back in style. . .
You're welcome.
my poof is worse. much worse. and you know its true.
Yes! You could so bring back big hair! Mine is the same and I wonder how the heck I survived high school without one a flat iron???
Ha Ha, I am glad I am not alone! I rock that poof everytime I wash my hair, right before I straighten it. That is what I looked like in junior high before the invention of the straightener. I am lucky I still had friends!
Dang. I wish I could get that kind of volume!
Is this hair style not in fashion or something because I was sporting it yesterday.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yes ..ok ..!
http://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com
HA HA HA.
watch out, the poof will come back in style. . .
You're welcome.
my poof is worse. much worse. and you know its true.
Yes! You could so bring back big hair! Mine is the same and I wonder how the heck I survived high school without one a flat iron???
Ha Ha, I am glad I am not alone! I rock that poof everytime I wash my hair, right before I straighten it. That is what I looked like in junior high before the invention of the straightener. I am lucky I still had friends!
Dang. I wish I could get that kind of volume!
Is this hair style not in fashion or something because I was sporting it yesterday.
Post a Comment