Did you know there is a national holiday every day of the year!?
Celina discovered this and decided to make a week of it!
Day #1:
Mother's Day, of course! I was too busy celebrating to take pictures, but just so you know, I have two incredible mothers! Both so kind, loving and supportive! I feel so blessed to have been born to such a fantastic mother, and to know that my husband has a fantastic mother as well!
Day #2:
National Eat Whatever You Want Day. So, my friends, go ahead. Eat WHATEVER you want. As for me? I celebrated this day at Kneaders this morning eating All You Can Eat French Toast & Pancakes! Eat on!
Celina discovered this and decided to make a week of it!
Day #1:
Mother's Day, of course! I was too busy celebrating to take pictures, but just so you know, I have two incredible mothers! Both so kind, loving and supportive! I feel so blessed to have been born to such a fantastic mother, and to know that my husband has a fantastic mother as well!
Day #2:
National Eat Whatever You Want Day. So, my friends, go ahead. Eat WHATEVER you want. As for me? I celebrated this day at Kneaders this morning eating All You Can Eat French Toast & Pancakes! Eat on!
5 comments:
I love eat whatever you want day!
We need to get prepared for the rest of the week!
Are you wearing a wig or is your hair really that long?
Really that long. Keep in my mind I'm scrunched in the picture and tilting my head. Ah, the illusions.
Isn't every day eat whatever you want day??
I love the cranky faces in the backround.
Post a Comment