My Utah Bucket List - Celina's idea
Bonfire in the canyon
Feast on cupcakes from around Utah County
Sundance moonlight ride
Hot pots
Sale Lake consignment stores
Diamond Grill * 3 times since May 4th
Hale Center play
Color Me Mine
Parade of Homes
Ice Blocking
Trash the Dress Session with Pete Stott Photography
Float the Provo River
Star Mill
Lavendar Days
I'm sure I'll be adding more with all of your ideas! Hint, Hint!
7 comments:
Hot Pots?
Trash the Dress?
Please define.
Squaw Peak
Bike to Bridal Veil
Do anything in the lake
Most importantly, drive past that guy Greg's house on Geneva road - you know, the one who sits on his porch all day - and honk and wave. Let him flip you off, I like to think it's a term of endearment.
Attend the July 4th Parade. Wait, when do you move again?...well, come back for it.
P.S. I totally did a trash the dress shoot while in hawaii. Hawaii, on the beach at sunset... AMAZING!! They're so much fun! DO IT!
I know you don't know me but I just need to tell you that this is a brilliant idea. There is a very good chance that I will be moving from DC to Texas sometime this year and don't want to have any regrets leaving. I'm totally making my own list. Thanks!!!
I think you should eat a Ben's cookie (or three) up at the Gateway. My trips to Utah aren't complete without them.
Sweet suggestions!
Ma - you'll just have to wait
Kara - I don't bike/exercise. So lazy. I'll pay Greg a visit fo sho.
Tara - I'll be here for that!
Anne - I am so hitting up Ben's, thanks! And thanks for commenting!
Pick me for the hot pots! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
Post a Comment