Grandma Sally and Grandpa Erv were paid a little visit by Tadd and me last night. I really enjoyed visiting their headstones, it was so peaceful!
Tadd never had the chance to meet my mom's parents, so it was fun sharing a few things I remembered about them with him.
Specifically how my grandma prounounced "onion" in her sweet Irish lilt, and my grandpa's ever-present lemon drops.


5 comments:
my husband and i will die together.
this is all.
Amen Morgan.
Thanks, I have to admit I LOVE my ring. you'll have to make sure you get me your address so I can send you an invite!
so, jonas likes that your name is cat:) the whole way home this afternoon he kept saying "my haircut, cat, my like it. my handsome. my haircut, cat."
thanks for my laugh today! I can picture it all, especially the spending of the cash in the after life!
Post a Comment