OH my gosh, we're so trendy and modern. Just walk into Spark and you will be too. Gourmet food, smaller portions, fancy presentation, mocktails...what else spells out T-R-E-N-D-Y?
All kidding aside, I'm loving this place
Our newest look-good-always pose
Fancy appletini of Celina's
And my fancy Diet Coke. With lime.
See? Doesn't she look so much better than me? Works everytime.
Go eat here so it stays!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love that color on you. You look so pretty. Darn you and your cute fabulous (see I told you I use that word all the time) clothes.
This is like the fourth time I've read a blog about Spark. Obviously I've been away from Happy Valley for WAY too long. I need to know more about this place so I can decide if it's worthy of a visit next time I come up!
Congrats on the new job!! You deserve it. You better still make time to do my hair, which is in serious need of a coloring. I'll call you when Scott gets back in town.
7 comments:
I love that color on you. You look so pretty. Darn you and your cute fabulous (see I told you I use that word all the time) clothes.
This is like the fourth time I've read a blog about Spark. Obviously I've been away from Happy Valley for WAY too long. I need to know more about this place so I can decide if it's worthy of a visit next time I come up!
Congrats on the new job!! You deserve it. You better still make time to do my hair, which is in serious need of a coloring. I'll call you when Scott gets back in town.
I know I don't post nearly enough on your site, but you are so crazy and fun! I love reading your stories!
I've never been there, but I have heard a lot about it! Looks like fun, you always look so cute.
I would totally be there but I'm only like a couple hundred miles away! :)
so what exactly is this place? It looks fun
Post a Comment