Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears...Oh My! *cliche - gag*

I joined Whit, the boys, Mal and Lucy at the Bean Museum for one entertaining hour.

Huge fan of the stroller...for roughly 40 minutes

Jack performing his role as a "gentleman" in case Lucy was afraid of the animals. I got the idea from her "Hi, Animal" greeting to every beast, that she was not at all afraid.

Big into chewing and drooling

Couldn't leave without a picture of my favorite animal!
And now for the awesome pictures Mal took with her artisitc insight...enjoy











3 comments:

Emily said...

i LOVE the bean museum! :) so did you see the bug section? The part with the big butterfly and all the smaller cases of bugs? I did that when I was an intern there in high school! Crazy right? (i guess i'm sounding totally braggy, but it's my one claim to fame. hehe)

Meagan + Michael said...

I love going to stuff like this with kids, it makes it so much more fun!

Cunning said...

Can the bird come off your blog, it just got caught in my hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |