Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family Valentine

Rather than fight the crowds Valentine's Day, the Cox family (minus Kris and Kecia, who were greatly missed!) gathered at Outback Monday night for great food and great conversation!

Tadd ordered a half caesar salad, what a girl.

5 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Not even the bloomin' onion?? Wow, he is a girl :)

Congratulations on your new promotion! It is SO great to be salary. And congrats on your new hair salon! Next trip to Utah I desperately need to come get a haircut/color from you. Love your Hairoin blog with before and after shots of everyone!!

Brandon and Erica said...

Hi...I'm already delurking myself. Too much too soon?

It was great to meet you in person yesterday...equally nice to know I'm not the only person blog-stalking :)

Cunning said...

1/2 a Ceasar- really?

kecia said...

seriously we miss out on everything this time of year!

Kim said...

I remember when Jeff and I would go to Wendy's I'd order a JBC, chicken nuggets, dr pepper, fries and he would order a CAESAR SALAD! WOW that made me feel good about myself :)Please tell me you ordered a steak to show him up :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |