Friday, February 27, 2009

A Couple'a Things

1. I got glasses. Do I look like Tina Fey?

2. Is it terrible to go to the temple with a wrinkley temple dress? In my head, no...at least I was there.

3. I'm in Seattle and it's gosh-awful cold.

4. My sissy moved away to Israel with her new husband and I'm sad. She'll be safe, right? Reassure me people.

12 comments:

Megan said...

Tia Fey's got nothin' on you, hot stuff.

Megan said...

I meant Tina.

But Tia Fey too has nothing on you.

Shanicherie said...

You look sexy! I want glasses! Your sister will be fine...what does her new husband do over there anyway? Is this a long term move for them?

Janeen said...

Where are you? I will come and see you! Your not far away at all!

Lindsey said...

You are in Seattle? You must have brought the snow with you from Utah! It's nice and sunny today though :) If you have spare time, you should go to Trophy cupcakes. You won't be sad you did!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in glasses! I love the frames you picked, so darling.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm diggin' the picture of the Monopoly guy in the background.

Meagan + Michael said...

1. You are way hotter than Tina Fey
2. I'm sure your sis will be fine:)

Mallory said...

Please post pictures of Mal's wedding! I want to see. and i'm sure she will be fine! how long is she there for? a year or so right?

Mal Robin said...

Ya know.... I can communicate from over here, Im not dead.... Its like normal over here. Just everyone speaking Hebrew, all the signs in Hebrew... Army dudes (and chicks for that matter) carry around big guns... No one knows how to drive... Really though, its totally normal over here.
Oh and your glasses are a go.

Megan said...

Bless Mallory's dear, departed soul.

kecia said...

I think you look cute in these glasses! So sad your sis moved so far away!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |