
Birthday boy flasing his age. By the look on Jeff's face, I'd say Justin's lying.

Kristen with the newest crony in Exec support

Really Caitlyn? Wash your hair.

The whole gizzity gang

3D cake, compliments of Bree


Our 30 lb pinata Bree and I hung with fishing line

It withstood two giant whacks. Not bad.


Celina in her rarest form
Happy Bizzle Rizzle J-Rizzle
6 comments:
Celina, REALLY stop looking stupid.
REALLY, STOP IT!
3D cake that took 6 hours to make. Minor details, but well worth it! Haha
It was fun to recognize some old "Skinners" in those pictures, Caitlin. Your blog is a lot of fun. Hope you are doing well!
I mean, "Caitlyn." Sorry!
Ha I love the hair...you would be so proud of me, I went 6 days without washing my hair. Brent was like Carrie that is so yucky! Haha
I need to switch to work with you! I feel like work birthdays are happening all the time, and that you guys have too much fun
Post a Comment