Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Shower for the Twins!

My sister in law, Tysen DeMartini, is pregnant with twins! The whole family is so excited for these little babies to come! I hope Chris and Tysen know that we want to help as much as possible, so there is nothing for them to stress about! They are going to be the greatest parents to these baby boys!

The Cox Family girls threw a shower for Tysen, and it was so funny to see her unwrap two of everything! At this time last year we were throwing her a shower for their baby girl, Ava. Everything was pink then, and now it's blue, blue, blue!


All the girls from left to right: Caitlyn, Lacey, Camme, Kecia, Shaley, Tysen and the boys, and Lindey


This is one of the things I gave Tysen. I thought they were hilarious!

Another little gift for the boys. I've heard about these Ugly Dolls all over the place, and they are, well...ugly, but cute in a way. I thought they might be fun boy stuffed animals.


And then TWO of these. How funny!

That's my wonderful Dodger wrapping, I thought it was quite appropriate!
It's too bad Chris and Tysen don't really have a definite due date, or we'd certainly be counting down! Good luck you guys, we love you!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Caitlyn! It was fun to see you the other day at Forever 21 :) But I have to admit, I kind of hate that store. It is so overwhelming and there is so much crap mixed in with a few random cute items. I just don't have the patience to sort through it all! Let me know if you find anything cute, and where exactly it is located and I will go back and check it out!

Megan said...

So did you dye your hair to blend in, my dear? You'll never be successful, you know. You're too freaking hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |