Celina, the queen of internet surfing, found this craft, and one night while her Mr. was at work late we attempted it, and it was a success!
First run bracelet called for the cheapest hex nuts, and a can of gold spray paint. Second run, we definitely sprung for the brass nuts, pullin' out all the stops over here! (I'm a total child, and giggled everytime we said "nuts" without a "hex"prefix. A child.)
Already got the next one started, you know...since we've had one million requests. Celebs even. Provo's B-Money, himself (I'm a total liar).

Mid paint...

Even with a clear coat the gold has begun to wear off, so I'll need to make myself a new third grade friendship bracelet. Celina, you?
Also attempted this one, and failed miserably. Multiple flashbacks of boondoggling in a rainy pavillion at 5th grade camp, and later walking around with half finished boondoggles safety pinned to my jeans. My, we 5th graders were cool.

2 comments:
Awesome!
BMoney - who hasn't encountered, met, heard of or spent a time with him?!
MUAH ha ha ha ha ha....
PNTBCWYS is the best. I found some more....
Also my boondoggle is in a pile in my family room....FAIL.
Post a Comment