I decided to bag the Sunday posts from here on out.
I'll be spending time with my family rather than blogging
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name
Both my blog address and blog name are pretty self explanatory.
Cat + Tadd = Sam
We heart each other, and because of that we gots ourselves a kid. We like him.
www.dietcokediaries.com
How many of my photos do you spot a Diet Coke in?
How many of my activities throughout the day do not include a Diet Coke?
How often do I go out of my way to hit up Crest?
How much of my life is influenced by Diet Coke? (alright, let's not give it too much credit...)
I could go on...
1 comment:
as per your previous post...
I love lie to me! How is it we talked about every other pointless show the other night and not that one?! We could have bonded! :) xo
Post a Comment