Sunday, December 19, 2010

If Easily Offended Please Pass on By

Tadd and I hosted a graham cracker house event. Us? Hosting? Tis true...twas a rare occasion.

Cosco Take n' Bake Pizza: delish
WinCo Bulk Candy: incredible
Christmas Vacation: never disappoints
Hot Glue Gun: way too hot, evidence below
Company: awesome

Wouldn't you want a burn cooling gel packet band-aided to your finger?

Adorning my interesting house. I can't do anything normal. And...I should wear actual pants.

After the blistering burn, Felicia gave up and refused to roof her home. It became a present!

Finished products
Hmmm...what's that you made, Celina? Let us take a closer look...

Awww...an homage to the tabernacle!
Quite the talent this one bears.
BAAAH HAHAHAHA!

Winter like today: Holidates!
The boys were present as well, just more interested in the movie and Bert the Conqueror


I just heard Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson broke up, and the words, "good he's free!" flew from my mouth before I could stop them. Tadd is sitting right next to me. Sorry bootsy!
PS: he didn't even flinch. Should I be sad?

6 comments:

Nickell said...

Apparently I'm not easily offended because I can't figure out what's supposed to be offensive...

cat+tadd=sam said...

I believe some would find creating the tabernacle ruins as offensive. I, however, think it's HILARIOUS!

● C E L I N A ● said...

it was historically accurate.

● C E L I N A ● said...

and it fit the mood of the weekend.

Shelby Lou said...

Umm Celina's ginger house is very accurate. Sad, but accurate. Can I just say that, your blog has never offended me once. I think it's hilarious. Cheers to a Merry Christmas!

[Morgan] said...

is it sad that i thought the same thing about the reynolds johansson breakup... only about scarlett?

sorry, she is hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |