We split from the hospital on Friday, after having Samson on Wednesday. I was ready to get out of there...or so I thought. The instant Tadd put the car in drive, I burst into tears. They could've at least sent us home with a nurse! Right?
Actually, we practically had our own personal nurse. And house cleaner, and chef, and emotional support system, etc...my mom! My incredible mom stayed with us for a week to make sure we were fed, picked up after, and well rested. She kept Tadd company while I rested, and the two of them bonded over the DIY network. I think Tadd still misses her company when he's watching Renovation Realities, and the like. She also listened to me cry way more than one person should in a matter of 7 days. Poor woman.
Actually, we practically had our own personal nurse. And house cleaner, and chef, and emotional support system, etc...my mom! My incredible mom stayed with us for a week to make sure we were fed, picked up after, and well rested. She kept Tadd company while I rested, and the two of them bonded over the DIY network. I think Tadd still misses her company when he's watching Renovation Realities, and the like. She also listened to me cry way more than one person should in a matter of 7 days. Poor woman.
1 comment:
oh man.
i remember thinking the very same thing when ryan and i left the hospital with elllie....
what the heck were the nurses and doctors doing sending us home all by ourselves with a new baby. crazies.
:)
you freak, you don't even look puffy.
i don't know how manage with such good looks.
love you and your darling little family:)
Post a Comment