October came and went so dang fast, but without much hoopla. Naturally Halloween was a main event, and also finding out we are expecting a little June bug! Other than that...I have nothing else to report.
Starting at the top: Madi - Tootsie Roll, Milo - Cowboy, Crew - Monkey, Ellie - Hippie, Mazie - Indian, Kyra - Gypsie, Ava - Kitty, Griffin - Monkey, Andrew - Batman, Adrie - Bumblebee,Bree - Cow, Addison - Zebra, Jack - Army guy, Van - Santa Clause
We spent Halloween with the Coxes this year, and since it wasn't ridiculously cold out I headed out with the trick-or-treaters!
Other Halloween activities I participated in...
Pumpkin Carving (post to come later)
Thriller (deleted my pictures like a fool)
Witches Night (post to come later)
2 comments:
good to hear from you. I've missed your irreverant posts. lets do lunch. no really. lets do.
nice to see you are alive...at least for one post!
Post a Comment