Oh my heck!!! Congratulations you two! I am so excited!! And Caitlyn - you just be ornery, live the pregnant thing up! You get away with a lot when pregnant, like eating lots, and it's fantastic!
How exciting! I never believed the pee tests either. I always had to take at least 2, but then still didn't believe it until I went to the doctor. When are you due?
Caitlyn congrats, that is so exciting! babies really are the best thing ever!!! I hope you aren't feeling to sick and tired, but I'm sure you are. Oh the joys of pregnancy, just wait till the second trimester its the best for sure. And you are gonna be the cutest pregnant girl! So when are you due? how far along are you?
ABOUT FREAKING TIME that you told everyone! I kept checking everyday to see when you would tell. I'm gonna be an aunt! And Addie will have a friend. So please make sure that your baby is a girl. Thanks.
So I was on Nickell's blog trying to find your info so you could cut my hair when we come to utah for christmas and then I happened on this. Woot woot! Hooray for the bun in the oven. I agree with Marisa...live it up cause you only have one first baby where you get to lay around and be the queen bee. Oh so I never could figure out your phone number...so if it isn't too much for a pregers person, could you email me at kathleen.ririe@gmail.com and tell it to me...pretty please. I've heard you're fantastic.
Congrats! How fun is that?!? So, details? How far along are you? When are you due? How did you tell the families?...I assume it had to do with the shirts, but tell the story! Deatils girl!
Hooray for you! The icky feelings will pass and you'll be loving the attention you get! Just don't let everyone and your mother touch you, I think that's wierd...and rude! I am so excited for the two of you!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Being pregnant definitely has his high and low points, but in the end every wave of nausea, every emotional breakdown, and every extra pound is well worth it.
57 comments:
Yay.. Congrats!!!! WOOOO HOOOO
Yesterday, I finally tossed your pee test from my car. Your pregnant pee has been in my center console for a week and a half.
FINALLY! The word is out!
Yay me! I'm a grandmother again!
wahoo!!! So exciting! Now you get to go through all that fun stuff I have told you about!
Look at your happy gestating family!
Fantastic, I'm so excited for you!
If it wasn't one in the morning I would have screamed so loud!!! YAY!!! Yessssss SO SO SO SO SO excited for you! :D
Congrats! It's about time! :o)
Oh my heck!!! Congratulations you two! I am so excited!! And Caitlyn - you just be ornery, live the pregnant thing up! You get away with a lot when pregnant, like eating lots, and it's fantastic!
Yayayayay, love you, love the baby!
Aaww! Congrats. And yes, it is your new excuse for everything. Use it as much as you can. :)
I was wondering when you were going to tell. And to think you thought the test was wrong.
We are so excited. Jack says it's a girl. He is some kind of pregnancy soothsayer.
How exciting! I never believed the pee tests either. I always had to take at least 2, but then still didn't believe it until I went to the doctor. When are you due?
WOOOOOOOOOOO When are you due my friend. I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! I love your shirts. What a fun way to tell people.
COngratulations!!! That is soooo exciting! Babies are wonderful! When they become toddlers....questionable. just kidding!
ok so now that its public, my mom will be excited to start making baby comments all over face book.
and once we confirm its a girl, we will plan a fluffy pink shower.
OH YAY!!!! CONGRATS!
clev
wahoo!!!!!!
i'm so happy for you that i'm crying.wt?
congrats caitlyn!
So, so, so, happy for you! Just ask Megan what I think about being a mom! You are going to be the best, cutest mommy!
Caitlyn!! Yay! I am so excited for you!
Caitlyn congrats, that is so exciting! babies really are the best thing ever!!! I hope you aren't feeling to sick and tired, but I'm sure you are. Oh the joys of pregnancy, just wait till the second trimester its the best for sure. And you are gonna be the cutest pregnant girl! So when are you due? how far along are you?
Hooray! You will be an awesome Mom!
woohoo!! What will be better at..hair or being a mom? I call the latter. Congrats!!!!
way to go! that's exciting!
ABOUT FREAKING TIME that you told everyone! I kept checking everyday to see when you would tell. I'm gonna be an aunt! And Addie will have a friend. So please make sure that your baby is a girl. Thanks.
Is it weird that I just SCREAMED with joy? CONGRATULATIONS!! You two are going to be the best parents...and have the most beautiful baby!
And don't worry - the sickness will pass!
So I was on Nickell's blog trying to find your info so you could cut my hair when we come to utah for christmas and then I happened on this. Woot woot! Hooray for the bun in the oven. I agree with Marisa...live it up cause you only have one first baby where you get to lay around and be the queen bee. Oh so I never could figure out your phone number...so if it isn't too much for a pregers person, could you email me at kathleen.ririe@gmail.com and tell it to me...pretty please. I've heard you're fantastic.
I'm so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it! Congratulations! Can't wait to find out what you're having! :)
I am thrilled for you! That is really good news.
YAY!! Congratulations! And what cute shirts to tell everyone!
Congrats! How fun is that?!? So, details? How far along are you? When are you due? How did you tell the families?...I assume it had to do with the shirts, but tell the story! Deatils girl!
I can't believe it!!! Congrats! My sister told me you were! She has one of your nieces in her class.Kids say the darnest things right?
am so glad that you finally announced it in public!!! I have been keeping my lips sealed, but am now excited to publicly congratulate you!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYYYYY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! :) we REALLY need to go to lunch and talk all about it! man that is SOOOOO great!!!!
Hooray for you! The icky feelings will pass and you'll be loving the attention you get! Just don't let everyone and your mother touch you, I think that's wierd...and rude! I am so excited for the two of you!
Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Being pregnant definitely has his high and low points, but in the end every wave of nausea, every emotional breakdown, and every extra pound is well worth it.
Congrats Cat!
Thank you everyone! We are so excited! I am almost 7 weeks along, not far at all! I'm due June 8th, which is one million years away!
Yay! Congrats!!!! It's so fun being pregnant!
Huge congrats!!!! That's wonderful news....
That was so fast! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!!!!!!!! Sorry...I know I am a little late to see the news but I am SO excited for you guys!!!!!
YEAH!!!! i am so very excited for you!!
MEg :0)
Congrats!! Exciting!
CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting can't wait to hear more updates!
YAY!
I could swear I already left this comment.....
CONGRATULATIONS TADD AND CAT!
Congratulations!!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. it is going to be a great experience and it will go by fast. mine just flew by!! Congrats again!!!
Congrats Caitlyn! That is so exciting :) I love yours and Tadd's shirts...what a cute idea!
Yes, of course Ogg likes you! And Tadd! I think he'd like any of the Peterson clan!
So exciting!! Congratulations!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! When are you due? (Did you know that there are like 10 of us cousins that are pregnant right now? Crazy!)
yeah you!!!!
YES! finally....
Yay! Congrats!!
Post a Comment