Simple. Relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered for my "happy day".

Lunch at Zupas with the in-laws, minus Kecia. Last minute lunch, sorry for the poor planning Kecia! We definitely missed you!

Just finished painting Addison's toenails. Visiting Addie on my birthday was my gift to me!

So itty bitty! I had to use a toothpick to paint her nails!

My loving husband washed AND waxed my car as a birthday gift. I couldn't have asked for more!

Pool party! Lots of little-kid-throwing was going on.

The little Ava-girl, who started wishing everyone a "happy day".

Little Griffin loves any and all toy balls! Need to make him happy? Hand him a ball. Or food!

Van, not so loving this.

Or this.

Getting a little candle-blowing help from the kids!


My hot husband who arranged the family get-together for my birthday!
Shaley and Roman in the background watching the rad summer storm.

20 minutes of intense thunder, lightening, pouring rain and sunshine!

Ava and Jack enjoying their cake.

Ava especially enjoying her purple frosting flower!

Loving the back deck swing.

Thank you to everyone that made my birthday a fantastic day!
Husband, family, constant texts from friends and Facebook messages
made my day more than I could've asked for!
Not to mention the set of Betsy-Tacy-Tib books I now own!
One more year until I'm a quarter of a century old. Yikes!
4 comments:
oh man. that picture of van being tossed into the pool is sure somethin'.
glad you had a happy day!
What a fun birthday. And that storm was so awesome!
I am LATE on this but happy birthday you cute lady.
looks like a great day! Sorry we missed the evening festivities and sorry I didn't know about the lunch either. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment