Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Alright...Help!

Tadd and I are in a major pickle.
We need health insurance. Stat.

Since I quit Nu Skin in preparation for our move to Vegas we are now uninsured. We had the option of Cobra, but it's just too freakin' expensive.

It's looking like for the time being that neither Tadd or I will be working a full time job to get health insurance, so we need to find a family plan as soon as possible, and I'd greatly appreciate any help anybody can give me!

We seem to be pretty uninsurable since there are pre-existing conditions we are dealing with, but if anyone knows of any divine insurance company that may accept us, please help!

Thank you in advance!

8 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

When we needed insurance I went through Select Health. Don't know about pre-existing conditions and it was still a little pricey, but maybe check it out and see how it compares. Good luck! I hate dealing with things like that...

[Morgan] said...

preexisting conditions you say?

kiley said...

Is Tadd a full time student? If so you can try CampusCoverage.com. Adam and I used it the first 2 years of our marriage. I remember the prices were pretty reasonable. I don't know about preexisting conditions so you'll have to look more into it. Hope this helps!

Shanicherie said...

Yeah, I was going to suggest going through his school if he's full time. That's what Ogg and I did while we were in school.

cat+tadd=sam said...

No no, Morgan. Not pre-existing as in pregnant. I see what you're thinkin', nice try! :)

Thanks ladies, I'm going to try through the school!

Selecthealth already denied us :(

Tara Fears said...

Call my brother Jason or Brandon 223-3200 and see what they can do for you. I'm pretty sure Jason has his own private health insurance (Plus they sell insurance so they'll know lots of stuff and pointers for you)

becklit said...

You're moving to Vegas? When? That's where I live!!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh, we actually aren't moving to Vegas. We ended up changing our minds, and are sticking around in Provo, UT. Kind of a bummer, but it'll all work out in the end, right??? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |