Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rock n' Roll

4 years and still growing. I thoroughly enjoy my nephew being so close so I can watch him get so big!


Could he look any happier? Reminds me of a picture of his mother near this same age. Wish I had it (hint, hint Ma).

Tadd decided 4 years was a good age for a suit! One he can grow a bit into, anyway.

Our thank you card narrated by Jack, scribed by Whitney, thanked us for the "little suit". Something about that sent me into fitful giggles.

Serving us our skittle sacrament similar to the deacons, which he is fascinated with.
Happy Birthday Cowboy Jack. We love you!

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

His little suit is soooo CUTE!

[Morgan] said...

jack is a freaking stud in that little man suit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |