...are my eyeliner and me!
I finally did it! And I
love it!

Numbed, woozy and ready for the needles.

Still pre-ink. So nervous.

The night of, and I'm about as miserable as I look. But 3 weeks from that date and I don't regret it one bit. The pain and misery is a mere memory now...
...until the touch-up!
14 comments:
OUCH. my aunt got permament lip liner. -not a smooth move- but this seems like it would be heavenly, after of course.
ok, so i saw you on day 2...
i want to see it now! no current pic?
my eyes started wattering just reading the words pre ink! then when i got to the pic... ah they are still burning. haha
Ooh, I want my brows done. Did you get it done at Studio 210? That's kind of where it looked like.
While you look terribly miserable in the last picture it's my favorite. Your eyeliner looks awesome. I really want to get mine done. Maybe sometime soon.
So jealous, have thought about doing that for awhile now. Paige did a few years ago, and I always thought it was so smart!! The needles scare me though!!
That looks so painful, but I bet it would be worth it. You're very brave!
PS - I love the new look of your blog, cute cute!
Oh my gosh that last picture is AMAZING! I about peed my pants from laughing so hard. But then I felt bad cause I'm sure it hurt like no other.
I can't wait until I get up enough nerve to do it. Yours looks great!
I'm such a chicken, lets just make my appointment- nay- you make it for me, then tell me when to go
I did that too! I am glad u went to get it touched up, I didn't have the balls too! It hurt so bad, now mine is blackish blue and half way across the lid. bummer!
I wish I could do it but my eyelashes are so light colored it would look dumb if I wasn't wearing mascara. Yours looks great! I'm jealous.
I've always wanted to get this done cause I won't go anywhere with out it on anyways. Where did you get it done?
I hope you look less scarry now...
MOVE IN DAMN IT
Post a Comment