I am a bit embarrassed that am contacting you through blogging, but sadly I don't have your number. I am in the hunt for a new hair dresser. I wanted to know if I can schedule an appointment with you, I need a trim because I am trying to grow my hair out, and am in that dreaded "middle length" stage.
4 comments:
is so beautiful. I love her hair, and her DRESS is Amazing!
huh huh, you said "johnson"
I am a bit embarrassed that am contacting you through blogging, but sadly I don't have your number. I am in the hunt for a new hair dresser. I wanted to know if I can schedule an appointment with you, I need a trim because I am trying to grow my hair out, and am in that dreaded "middle length" stage.
I can't see which Jessica this is! Email me at caitlyncox@gmail.com and we'll get something set up!
Post a Comment