I am in a blog FUNK. Don't want to post, nothing to post, dread looking at my blog...and I can't figure out how to snap out of it.
I thought
maybe if I confessed publicly on my self-loathing blog it would clear the air.
Blog Desire, please come back to me.
7 comments:
how can you feel this way? there has been a definite void in my blogging life since you have not been updating. :)
eh, who am i to talk anyway right? i never update!
come back, the blogging world misse you.
You should get pregnant, arrested, or accidentally buzz a woman's head. Then you'd have something to talk about!
How's that for a gold star idea?!
Its cause you did a damn blog post about me... its stumped you...
CAITLYN! Life without your posts is not worth living. I just can't go on.
(When's the last time you posted something about your mother?)
Been there! Dig deep, and find something, I could post a pix of you from 1997 if that would help you get started. xoxo
Janeen, don't you dare.
Arrested Shannon? You wish!
Post a Comment