Monday, March 9, 2009

Four Years Ago Yesterday...

Night of engagement, and first kiss in front of parents
...My sweetheart knelt on one knee (two would be considered begging), opened a black box revealing a gorgeous picked-by-him-ring, and asked me to be his forever.
How lucky am I.

17 comments:

Sue said...

How I remember that day! It was so exciting!

aLiCe said...

i want your blonde hair back on your head.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Stop being mean.

● C E L I N A ● said...

you were both so much prettier then...

Emily said...

so cute! I love it! you look way hot in the pic. and i love your dark hair. so there.

Ryan + Jess said...

4 years already?!? I remember that day because Tadd came to work in 7th heaven. You guys are so perfect for each other...but you already knew that. Happy engagement anniversary!

Andrea said...

HOLY CRAP, I LOVE YOUR BLONDE HAIR! Really, I do, but you look cute either way! What a sweet pic!

Cunning said...

Hip Hip Horray! That was the most fulfilling day of my life!!! Scott is jealous though

Cunning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trent and Kimberly Ewing said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years!! congrats

Mal Robin said...

I love your brown hair. I also love you and Tadd and four years sure flew by:) Love you guys.

Ashley Thalman said...

so......we were both wed in March. Doesn't that make us related or something?!
Tell Tadd we went to Annapolis and it was a huge highlight of our trip, thanks.

Ashley Thalman said...

Oh. engaged. got it.
and about your blond locks. tell everyone else to kiss it. I like it brown just fine.

[Morgan] said...

happy anniversary.
look at your blonde!

kecia said...

Happy Anniversary! It took me by surprise to see Tadd with hair!! Cute pic of you two!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

This is the girl that said your sister doesnt email her back...http://shelbylouwhoo.blogspot.com/2009/03/thoughts.html

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love all the little anniversaries within a relationship.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |